[OpenSER-Users] survey: Who is using serweb?

Dan-Cristian Bogos danb.lists at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 9 13:05:51 CEST 2008

Franz,

I have also developed an interface (offline for the moment until it gets the
necessary maturity for launch).
Project link: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sip-manager.
It uses xml-rpc to interact with openser (statistics, commands for data
reload eg. domains, trusted_ips and so on) plus mysql backend for data
storage.
If you need any guidance, tips, do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
DanB