[OpenSER-Users] [OpenSER-Devel] PUA/PUA_MI Error:

Anca Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Mon Oct 29 16:04:23 CET 2007

Hello,

If you set the etag parameter when sending the "Expires: 0 " command, it
might be that it is no longer valid. This happens if you first give a
command with Expires value grater than the maximum accepted value by
presence module. Then, the pua will generate itself updates such that
the cumulated period of validity to equal the Expires in the first
request.  And for each new publish a different etag is replied.This is
especially true if you have previously used an Expires: -1.
On the other hand, if you do not set the etag param, there was a bug in
the hash table searching function that was fixed in version 2993, that
applied for the commands with no etag. Have you tested with this version?

regards,
Anca Vamanu