[OpenSER-Users] Get more data in AVPs after "lookup()"

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Mon Oct 29 15:20:03 CET 2007

Hi, I'd like to extend the "location" table with more attributes and get them
as AVP's after "lookup()" function. Is it any automatic way to do that?
I mean something as "auth_db" module's "load_credentials" that load AVP's with
more subscriber data.

I don't find it so I think I'll need to do a custom SQL query after "lookup()"
(in branch_route) and get the custom fields.

Anyway I ask it: is there any way I don't know to get this "easily"?

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es