[OpenSER-Users] Bug in 200 to CANCEL (wrong To_tag)

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Thu Oct 25 09:55:47 CEST 2007

El Tuesday 23 October 2007 14:31:23 Klaus Darilion escribió:
> And what says the RFC about a proxy which does parallel forking? Then
> there may be multiple 180 ringing with multiple to tags. Which one
> should be used?

Hi again.

Note that RFC 3261 assumes parallel forking in a different way as OpenSer
does. OpenSer just replies **one** final response to UAC but notes what RFC
3261 says:

13.2.2.4 2xx Responses

   Multiple 2xx responses may arrive at the UAC for a single INVITE
   request due to a forking proxy.  Each response is distinguished by
   the tag parameter in the To header field, and each represents a
   distinct dialog, with a distinct dialog identifier.

Of course, I can't understand how a UAC could handle various 200-OK when
establishing a dialog, RFC dreams I hope...

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es