[OpenSER-Users] Storing SIP Response Codes with avpops?

Douglas Garstang dougmig33 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 22:20:53 CET 2007

Thanks, but when I try that, I get the following error from openser:

Nov  7 23:17:32 localhost openser[7035]: ERROR:xl_parse_spec: bad pvar name "rr{s.escape.common})') "

Nov  7 23:17:32 localhost openser[7035]:
ERROR:avpops:fixup_db_query_avp: wrong format[insert into sip_responses
(response_code, response_reason) values ('$rs',
'$(rr{s.escape.common})') ]

Nov  7 23:17:32 localhost openser[7035]: ERROR: fix_actions: fixing failed (code=-1) at cfg line 139

OpenSER also complains that i need to specify an avp table, but since I
am specifying the table in the query, I don't understand why that's
required.

Douglas.