[OpenSER-Users] Storing SIP Response Codes with avpops?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Nov 8 20:57:35 CET 2007

Hello,

On 11/08/07 21:40, Douglas Garstang wrote:
> All,
>
> I'd like to store SIP response codes in mysql using avpops. Is this
> possible?
>
> I tried to do this a few years ago and couldn't find any
> documentation. Unfortunately, I still can't find any.
>
> Can someone post an example? All I can find online is reference
> documentation for avpops.
>
> I'd really like to see a full example with the modparams defining the
> table structure, and how I would use avp_write and avp_db_store to
> write the $rr response code.
the easiest way is to use avp_db_query(), you can give as parameter any
sql query. In your case, you can use in onreply_route:

avp_db_query("insert into sip_responses (response_code, response_reason)
values ('$rs', '$(rr{s.escape.common})') ");

You need to create the table sip_responses, with the two string columns.

Daniel