[OpenSER-Users] gateway aspect of LCR module

Ovidiu Sas sip.nslu at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 00:33:44 CET 2007

Hi Miles,

It was nice meeting you at VoN.

With respect to your question, there are a few options.
First option would be to mess with the avp. As soon as you get a reply
back that should discard the entire gateway group, remove all the
remaining gateway (belonging to that particular group) from the avp
before calling next_gw().
The second option would be to create a new function: next_gw_group().

This is just the top of my head (so there might be some details that
needs to be worked out).

On the other hand, there is a new module called carrierroute:
http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.3.x/carrierroute.html
Check this module out.  It may provide some extra flexibility.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas