[Users] changes in database setup scripts

Ovidiu Sas sip.nslu at gmail.com
Thu May 31 16:59:43 CEST 2007

If the serweb table is installed or not has an impact on how
openserctl operates while adding users.
I was thinking about adding the following enhancement to the db
install script:  if the serweb table is installed, perform a sed
replace operation on openserctlrc for HAS_SERWEB.
This will avoid the manual step of setting HAS_SERWEB and people
asking the same question over and over on the mailing list.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas