[Users] Presence, Presence_xml & NOTIFY

mika.saari at wipsl.com mika.saari at wipsl.com
Tue May 22 11:03:35 CEST 2007

Hi,

  At the moment I am using SVN version of OpenSER (2:2253M) also I have
been using the 1.2 release. The problem has been the NOTIFY message
which has been dropping time to time, or like in current svn release, I
do not get the NOTIFY message at all anymore. I think my openser.cfg is
having something wrong, but haven't been able to figure out what is the
reason.

  I do use XCAP_Lite 1.0.0 with presence & presence_xml modules. The
force_active is set to "0", because I want to have reactive buddy
authorization. The XCAP side works nicely, also watchers and
active_watchers are populated by OpenSER correctly. But once the
SUBSCRIBE is received from client, no NOTIFY is sent to any clients
which are active in watchers table.

  After reading the log file I found this message from it:

 0(4415) PRESENCE: publ_notify: Could not get subs_dialog from database

  Thank you for tips,
   -Mika Saari