RES: [Users] Presence Problem - Publish Offline

Anca Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Tue May 22 09:12:46 CEST 2007

Hello,

The proper way to send Publish messages is described in RFC 3903 (see
section 4.1 for event refreshing event state publication).
If you don't include a Sip-If-Match header it is not considered a
refresh of the previous state and thus it does not rewrite the open
state previously published.

regards,

Anca