[Users] Presence Problem - Publish Offline

Hildebrando Trannin hildebrando at inovax.com.br
Sat May 19 00:36:41 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I was testing OpenSER presence functionality using eyebeam and a softphone
developed by my team. The OFFLINE state with eyebeam worked perfectly, but
with my softphone it didn't work. I set force_active = 1. XML sent by
PUBLISH and OpenSER log are below. Can anyone help me?

Thanks, Hildebrando

PIDF XML:

<?xml xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf"

entity="sip:hildebrando at voip.maritaca">

  <presence>

     <tuple id="">

       <status>

          <basic>closed</basic>

        </status>

        <note>offline</note>

     </tuple>

   </presence>

The basic difference between my application and eyebeam is that eyebeam uses
RPID XML and I use PIDF XML.

OPENSER LOG:

3(26039) PRESENCE: update_presentity: The presentity status is offline; do
not send notify