[Users] "detached" timer

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Fri Mar 30 16:47:38 CEST 2007

At 14:54 30/03/2007, Jerome Martin wrote:
>On Fri, 2007-03-30 at 15:44 +0300, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
>>

>>jiri,
>>
>>that is incorrect information - there was no plan / need / acceptance
>>for the port you are mentioning.
>>
>>I thing you realize that the TM+timer code from SER and OpenSER is
>>following different direction of development, which makes  quite
>>unrealistic  your sayings.
>
>HA ! I understand better now, I almost got confused
>:-)

Well actually the previous statement got me more confused. I don't see the real
point in forking to a different direction off the robustness features. Following
different direction is not apparently something what happens on its own, it
is something some must be striving for and I clearly don't see the point in it.

-jiri