[Users] Re: [Business] Re: [Devel] OpenSER v1.2.0 released

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Mar 30 10:57:22 CEST 2007

On Friday 30 March 2007 01:00, Cesc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just throwing wild ideas ... but if we moved to autotools (we need to
> look for a guru ... I agree, more than autotools is auto-chaos) we
> could easily cross-compile ...
> And that said, it just comes to mind the chance of cross-compiling
> with mingw and have a windows openser, just for the non-linux user and
> expand our borders. It may be a cut down version to start with, but
> wouldn't it be great?

Hi Cesc,

i don't think that it would be so easy to port openser to windows, there are
many Unix/ Linux specific thinks specified deep in the code.

More easy cross-compiling could be nice. But then we should use cmake instead
of autotools, like the KDE project, because this is usable even for non-gurus
like me. :-)

Cheers,

Henning