[Users] RHEL/Fedora equivalents of deb packages in RPM SPEC

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Mar 21 15:23:53 CET 2007

Hello,

Peter Nixon did great job with RPM packaging in the past. I have seen
that some 1.2.0 RPMs are now available on opensuse mirror (it has RPMs
for many distros, not only SUSE):

http://software.opensuse.org/download/server:/telephony/openSUSE_10.2/i586/

http://software.opensuse.org/download/server:/telephony/

I couldn't spot any of new included packages. I have no RMPs based
distro to play with it at my wish by now, I did blind update of specs.
Maybe he can give some update of his plans.