[Users] Openser architectural question

vallimamod abdullah vabdulla at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 15:52:01 CET 2007

Hello List,

I have currently one openser proxy running on an Intel Xeon 2.8GHz and which is
offering different sip customer services. It works fine, the only problem is
the complexity of the configuration.

For better security and easier maintenance, I have imagined to have one openser
instance per service running on a virtual server (linux vserver).

I would like to hear from the community opinion about the kind of problems I
may encounter with this schema (performance limitations over all).  If somebody
have already built such architecture, I'll be happy to learn from his
experience !

Thanks.

--
Regards,