[OpenSER-Users] Concept Question Regaring OpenSer and MediaProxy

Christopher Aloi chris.aloi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 21:46:02 CEST 2007

Hello All -

First - I am new to SER; but versed in telephony, so apologies for any
incorrect verbiage.

I've been reading a bit on OpenSer and MedaProxy. I plan to build an proxy
to connect two separate segments of our internal network.  I will need SER
to pass signaling and media from networkA to networkB.  There will be no
NAT.

My question is ->

All the reading i've done regarding proxying media with OpeSer relates to
NAT traversal solutions; do the core concepts still apply for traversing
multiple networks w/no NAT?

Thank,

Chris