[OpenSER-Users] SipSpy release (How to see sip messages in openser, or whatever SIP software you use)

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at iptego.de
Fri Jul 6 14:39:44 CEST 2007

Hello Elias,

thanks for the nice tool, it feels like sip-scenario in real-time.

I notice a strange thing though: When sniffing a short INVITE/407/ACK
dialog, in the main window part it shows the 407 as message sent from
UAS to first via, not to UAC, even though in the agent window it detects
correctly
  Nice packet:
          from: <IP of UAS>
          to: <IP of UAC>
          First Via: <IP:port of 1st via>

is the display in sipSpy window meant to be like this or is this a bug?

Stefan