[OpenSER-Users] SipSpy release (How to see sip messages in openser, or whatever SIP software you use)

Elias Baixas elias.baixas at voztele.com
Fri Jul 6 10:28:55 CEST 2007

Hi Frank,

sorry for the inconvenience, I was more worried about spyAgent no
compiling than ant not being available on user's boxes.

I just included a precompiled jar in the package, so you just need to
run (from within sipSpy/SipSpy):
java -jar sipSpy.jar

also I've included a makefile for the java package, but haven't tried in
Windows, I think it should work (in case you want to compile it yourself).

regards,

Elias

PD. if this thread is sligtlhy off-topic, I just asked