[Users] OpenSER Configuration Generator

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Thu Feb 22 15:46:10 CET 2007

All,

I've finished the first version of sip:wizard, an online SER/OpenSER
configuration generator: http://www.sipwise.com/wizard

Currently, support for OpenSER 1.1 is available. In the future, also new
OpenSER releases as well as SER will be supported.

At the moment, we have config features for basic routing, far-end NAT
traversal, ENUM and PSTN in place. This will also be extended, depending
on suggestions from you, the users.

I hope you'll find it useful. Feedback is of course very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Andreas

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence. Thank you for your cooperation.