[Users] uri module question

Thu Feb 22 10:52:20 CET 2007

Hi!

I have problems understanding the uri module.

As far as I understand I can map aliases to subscribers - e.g. my main
identity is klaus at mydomain, but I also want to use nickname at cooldomain
in From: header with a single SIP account (single subscriber)

Thus I can use uri_db module and uri table to check if klaus at mydomain is
allowed to use nickname at cooldomain.

Thus, what do I enter in the uri table? The definition is:

  id | username | domain | uri_user | last_modified

In which column do I have to put which values?

thanks
klaus

--
Klaus Darilion