[Users] NO voice, When UAC are in Different Network

raviprakash sunkara sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 11:32:40 CET 2007

Hello Users,

I tried a lot , But I can't find the Solution of my Problem

Here is My Problem, Please solve my issues

When UAC's are in Behind the NAT with Different network and OpenSER is also
inside  the NAT with Firewalls supported,
At this Time is No Voice at , HangUP and Accounting is taking place clearly,
But When  UAC's are Behind the NAT with Same NetWok and OpenSER is Also
inside the NAT, At this time , Voice and Accounting also clear

openser,cfg

# NAT Registering
route[2]
{