[OpenSER-Users] End calls - Send UPDATE

Marc LEURENT lftsy at free.fr
Fri Aug 31 17:47:50 CEST 2007

Thank you for your answer, I was hopping that it was possible to prevent me using a mediaproxy!

My goal is to get rid of the mediaproxy to save bandwidth, I'm trying to use stun (maybe soon ipv6) in order to prevent the use of a rtpproxy/mediaproxy.
That's why I was wondering if it was possible to monitor the communication only with SIP signaling!

Have a nice week-end