[OpenSER-Users] Upload to XCAP Server - 405 Method Not Allowed error.

Kriti Wadhwa kriti.wadhwa at tcs.com
Mon Aug 27 15:25:40 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am testing Presence service using Openser, XCAP server...

After firing up the UCT IMS Client in the final step, everything goes well
except the "Upload to XCAP Server" part... On clicking that I get:

<title>405 Method Not Allowed</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Method Not Allowed</h1>
/xcap-root/pres-rules/user/alice/presence_rules.xml.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.0.54 (Fedora) Server at xcap Port 80</address>

Tried changing permissions to the presence_rules.xml file and also made
all necessary changes in httpd.conf file but in vain...

Hope someone can help me in this.

Thanks,
- Kriti
Mailo: kriti.wadhwa at tcs.com