[OpenSER-Users] en.wikipedia

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Aug 27 12:48:48 CEST 2007

On Saturday 28 July 2007, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello Klaus,
>
> thanks for pointing out. I have read the new rules of wikipedia and
> primary sources (authors/developers of article's subject) are not
> considered reliable in the first stage, mainly due to impartiality
> presumption. Just after secondary sources prove notability of the
> subject, then primary sources can contribute:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:CORP

Hello all,

the wikipedia entry was deleted on the 9th august, unfortunally. The reason
was lack of notability and the reliability of the sources.

The lack of notability argument is of course nonsense, it would be nice if
somebody (no developer) could write a new article with more sources cited.
OpenSER deserves a good wikipedia article.

Cheers,

Henning