[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER 1.2.2 - Problem with database (postgres?)

Frey, Daniel (external) Daniel.Frey at external.t-mobile.de
Fri Aug 17 14:16:06 CEST 2007

Hi *,

I installed the new version 1.2.2, but now the loading of modules fails
when loading the domain module. With 1.2.1 everything worked fine.

Some more tests lead me to the conclusion that the problem is likely to
be caused by accessing the database, since I commented out the domain
module and I could even register a user which does not need to access
the database (no authorization required), but when trying to register a
user with digest authorization, it dies when accessing the database.

Symptons are: On the first database access, the process dies
immediately, without further messages in /var/log/messages or elsewhere.
Setting debug=9 doesn't help to gather more information.

Anyone else who can confirm this problem? Any ideas/solutions?

BTW: I'm using postgres, not mysql - just in case it matters...

Regards, Daniel

T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Hamid Akhavan (Vorsitzender)
Geschaftsfuhrung: Philipp Humm (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Stefan Homeister, Holger Kranzusch, Gunther Ottendorfer, Dr. Raphael Kubler, Dr. Steffen Roehn
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328