[OpenSER-Users] STUN working!!

Dan-Cristian Bogos dan.bogos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 12:31:44 CEST 2007

Hi Iñaki,

in the case of STUN  the connection information is already written
with public ip,  and could be that it is wrong detected (when it comes
to port). Therefore u need a way to rewrite this info with the right
IP as far as I understood (internal in this case, so the people behind
the same NAT should send media directly to internal ip) . Maybe I am
mistaken.

DanB