[Users] thought exercise

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 09:32:02 CEST 2006

You should (must) use DNS entries for openser1 and openser2 and just
use t_relay* calls to forward calls from one to another...

Samuel.
2006/9/29, Mark Kent <mark at noc.mainstreet.net>:
> >> (due to misconfiguration of listen|alias parameters) and that's why it
>
> That can't be it as the box functions normally in less complicated
> scenarios.  Besides, I just added what you suggested and it doesn't
> make a difference :-)
>
> And, what's the interaction between the "domain" module and how
> openser internally recognizes messages intended for itself?

It depends in your config file...if the Request passed the loose_route
you have to process it in your config file accordingly...

> And things work in simpler scenarios.

Then your "complex" config file is doing inapropriate things....