[Users] UN-REGISTER

Javier jvr_78 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Sep 28 17:26:17 CEST 2006

the parameter desc_time_order ( set to 1) order the conctact in descending time order, and use the most recently updated/created user.
and, if I understand, if the user A register from address 1 (Home), and more later register from address 2 (work)
(the REGISTER is sent every minute from two address)
and the soft re-send the register from address 1

how recognize openser that address 2 is the valid address?
I attach the doc from this two parameters.

1.3.12. desc_time_order (integer)
If set to 1 then all contacts will be ordered in descending modification time order. In this case the most recently updated/created contact will be used.

Default value is 0.

Example 1-12. Set desc_time_order parameter

modparam("registrar", "desc_time_order", 1)

1.3.9. append_branches (integer)
The parameter controls how lookup function processes multiple contacts. If there are multiple contacts for the given username in usrloc and this parameter is set to 1, Request-URI will be overwritten with the highest-q rated contact and the rest will be appended to sip_msg structure and can be later used by tm for forking. If the parameter is set to 0, only Request-URI will be overwritten with the highest-q rated contact and the rest will be left unprocessed.

Default value is 1.

Example 1-9. Set append_branches parameter

modparam("registrar", "append_branches", 0)