[Users] UN-REGISTER

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Sep 28 15:52:11 CEST 2006

of course there is contact timeout as each contact is registered for a
limited time period.

a more elegant solution is to use the "desc_time_order" and
"append_branches" module parameter in order to retrieve from usrloc only
the latest contact. See:
    http://openser.org/docs/modules/1.1.x/registrar.html

regards,
bogdan