[Users] Ring group

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Sun Oct 29 23:02:47 CET 2006

Do you mean multiple occurrences of the same extension?  Also known as
parallel forking?  That "just works".  For each UA that registers SER
automatically forks the INVITE to all of them.

If you mean a hunt group (serial forking) I believe you'll want to look
at the LCR module which is documented to do that.  I haven't actually
tried it yet.

/a