[Users]Can OpenSER uses same TCP session from the registration in some TLS case?

Fri Oct 20 16:33:55 CEST 2006

I have no idea.

First try setting the eyebeam's URI in openser.cfg manually (using
avp_pushto or rewriteuri) and watch openser's behaviour. If it still does
not work, then it is something related to lookup - maybe there is a
pointer stored in location table to the TCP connection.

Also you can try the hard way: increase debug level and compare the log
message, and take a look at the source code to find the problem :-(

regards
klaus