[Users] OPENSER Load testing

Victor Toofic toofics at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 16:26:51 CET 2006

El mié, nov 29 de 2006 a las 04:52 -0800, pardeep rathore comentaba:
> I have installed openser V 1.0.0 -Now i have the task
> for load testing of openser by using SIPp with
> authentication .I am using MYSQL as a database. I have
> add some users in the subscriber table .BUT i want to
> know which module i have to implement so that my
> openser can responds for INVITES and REGISTER both .
> I want like like this:SIPpUAC send first REGISTER
> message to openser , openser replies on the bases if
> users have entry in the subscriber table.Then INVITE .

I wrote some scripts to load test an * box doing transcoding..
maybe you can use them to generate some calls. You can found them in:

	http://toofic.no-ip.org/pub/src/sip_loadtest.tgz

The usage is as follows:

	First, you have to register some UACs like this:

		./registrar.sh CODEC1 OPENSER_IP LOCAL_IP LOCAL_PORT
		./registrar.sh CODEC2 OPENSER_IP LOCAL_IP LOCAL_PORT

		where CODEC can be: alaw, ulaw, gsm, g729.

	Second, you have to set one UAC to wait for a call:

		./esperar.sh CODEC2 OPENSER_IP LOCAL_IP LOCAL_PORT

	Third, you set the other UAC to generate the call:

		./llamar.sh CODEC1 CODEC2 OPENSER_IP LOCAL_IP LOCAL_PORT

		which means: UAC using CODEC1 will call to the UAC using CODEC2.

You have to add these users to the subscriber table:

	testalaw
	testulaw
	testgsm
	testg729

and if everything goes right.. you will have a lot of calls and a lot of
rtp traffic which you can tune on the fly as all those scripts are using
SIPp.

> If any one on the list have already done like this
> work  Kindly share .cfg file or any documentation link

The only thing missing here is a functional openser.cfg which I dont have. I
hope this could be useful.

--
Greetings...
Víctor Toofic