[Users] OPENSER Load testing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Nov 29 14:29:51 CET 2006

Hello,

it is recommended to use openser 1.1.0, latest cvs version of branch
rel_1_1_0. It is the latest stable openser.

You can use sipsak (sipsak.org) to register users to your openser. If
you deal with large numbers of users, you may need to tune some
internals of openser )like private memory used, usrloc hash table size)
to get appropriate results. Some of those inconveniences were addresses
in the development version. If you could to tests for development
version, would help a lot to get an idea about the improvements.

The modules required for authentication and user location are: auth,
auth_db, registrar and usrloc