[Users] HA: Users Digest, Vol 18, Issue 63

Dmitry Lyubimkov loft at onego.ru
Fri Nov 24 20:13:33 CET 2006

We use this billing http://www.netup.biz/
It works good with OpenSER Auth, Start, Stop without writing additional
scripts.

Lyubimkov Dmitriy

Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:06:48 +0200
From: Daniel-Constantin Mierla <daniel at voice-system.ro>
Subject: Re: [Users] Billing system with good integration with OpenSER
	/	Documentations
To: Nick De Cristofaro <nickdc at link2exchange.com>
Cc: users at openser.org

OpenSER is very good at generating accounting events (START, STOP).
Starting from there you can get CDRs in any format suitable for some
free billing systems out there. The CDRs can be generated via simple
stored procedure or perl/php/... script.

I haven't used any open source billing systems, but there are quite a
lot.
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Open+Source+Billing+Systems