[Users] Problems with DNS.

Max Gregorian gregorian442 at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 8 10:47:57 CET 2006

** Slight correction ** - Should read: "works for me with multiple domain
names pointing at the single public IP of the server". Though would probably
work with multiple public IPs too as long as you "listen" on the local IP
and do an internal translation (on your network) of the public IPs to all
point at the same local IP of the server. But that's a whole other story...