[Users] one way audio

rilawich ango maillisting at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 02:48:37 CET 2006

Hi all,

  Anyone experiences an one way audio problem when a call is connected
to the called party?  I am using openser with mediaproxy to provide
services to our customer.  However, some of our customer complain
about the one way audio problem (calling party can hear called party
but not vice versa).  The system works to most of the customer without
that problem.  I wonder why there are some customers experience that
problem.  I assume there is the port problem during RTP packet
transmission.  Am I right?  In the mediaproxy setting, the portRange
is 2000:8000.  Do I need to increase it?  Any method to trace the
problem if my assumption is wrong?  Thanks.