[Users] 2 Openser Instances

Sam Lee sam.lee at super.net.sg
Fri May 26 10:36:18 CEST 2006

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for the quick reply. My purpose is one of the instance being a
normal Openser, the other with a FORCE RTPproxy. This is so that if they
have a symmetric NAT going on in their network, they can make use of
this rtpproxy as an outbound proxy but still able to call those register
with the normal openser.

Care to explain what is cacheless userloc mode ? How do I set it ?

Because of the normal and force RTPproxy , these 2 instances has
different routing patterns, and they are handled differently.

Any ideas ?

Regards,
Sam