[Users] 2 Openser Instances

Fri May 26 10:28:09 CEST 2006

1. You can run several instances of openser on the same PC, but what is
your purpose?

2. If 2 openser proxies share the same userloc database, you have to use
the cacheless userloc mode

3. If you just want to listen on several ports, use a single proxy with
multiple listen directives

listen=udp:1.2.3.4:5060
listen=udp:1.2.3.4:6060
listen=udp:1.2.3.4:7060