[Users] rtpproxy issue

krishnamurthy kandi murthy_kandi at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 17:36:07 CEST 2006

Hi,
  I am getting the problem with rtp proxy in the case of  call forking from ser. After forking, one callee sends 183 session progress (early media),with this rtpsession is established in rtp proxy. Then other callee accept the call, starts sending media, in this case after calling recvfrom function ,raddr structure is not containing exact destination and port, it  containts previous packet IP ,current packet port at comparing session IP and remote IPs, once IP is updated, canupdate flag is disabled, then for further invalid IP comparisons , it won’t update the remote IP. That’s why rtp is not getting relayed to user agents. Why raddr variable is not containing correct IP and port, why it  is showing corrupted information.

  For my convention I am not checking canupdate flag, now it is disabled, then it is working now.any suggitions.

  Thanks,
  kkmurthy