[Users] serweb option in openser_mysql.sh ?

G.Jacobsen g_jacobsen at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 22 17:39:16 CEST 2006

Hello

I see that someone has created a new option in openser_mysql.sh called serweb in the cvs head version.

The purpose seems to be to create separate  datatables for serweb.

However I cant get this option to work - the script always prompts be the command syntax. Unfortunately my shell scripting capabilities are substandard so I cannot gather from the code which parameters are expected.

Can anyone enlighten me what the correct syntax is and whether the new table are supposed to created in the openser database or a separate database ?

I got serweb to work with openser 1.0.1 however I need the new UAC AVP related functions so I need the new openser version - and dont want to break serweb.

TIA

Gerry