[Users] Require help regardind AVPOPS -plz

Tanzeel serfaraz tanzeelcs at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 14:36:42 CEST 2006

Hi users;
  i am new to use openser.I have to implement example like (http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s08.html#ex_trusting).in this (# do proxy authentication)parts create problem for me .plz help me to find which is the proxy authetication part in openser.cfg1(which is orignal file having no modification).

  i am also giving openser.cfg2 (modified file by me) plz find out the mistake i am doing .plz solve my problem .i think there is some problem in configuration because after some modifation in configuration file when i am going to start my openser it gives me message like:OPENSER STARTS FAILED PID does not exist .