[Users] FIFO processing / t_uac_dlg question

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jul 13 08:40:37 CEST 2006

Hi Christian,

the requests created via FIFO are not processed by the script, but just
sent out directly based on RURI and destination.

if you want to locally process the FIFO request, you have to set into
the t_uac_dlg FIFO command the next_hop/outbound_proxy field pointing to
your proxy; also keep the RURI unchanged.

regards,
bogdan