[Users] Urgently Need help regarding AVPOPS module implementation

Tanzeel serfaraz tanzeelcs at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 08:03:52 CEST 2006

Hi users;
i am new in openser so kindly help me the most;

i am working on AVPOPS module and trying to implement
the  trusted ip example
(http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s08.html).

i want to know that how i can know that my AVPs are
loded i mean to say that usually  when i have to check
that my configuration is working i do the login from
my users
ID and password from any client like(Xlite).

Kindly if anyone worked on AVPOPS module and done the
same kind of work plz,plz send the configuration file
it will help me to understand the complexities of
module.

Thanks for any help ;
Regards
Tanzeel