[Users] more on accounting

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jul 11 08:30:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

ftag is something specific to OpenSER/SER, there is no standard doc/spec
about it. The idea behind is to add the from tag to the Record-Route
header when the initial request passes. by comparing this value (the tag
of original from hdr) with the from tag of the sequential requests you
can figure out the direction of this request.

regards,
bogdan