[Users] Freeradius dictionary additions..

Alberto Pacifico alberto_pacifico at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 16:45:26 CEST 2006

Hi,

I had a problem like this...
I followed the same steps, but in the step 6.3
(include  the dictionary.openser) didn't work...Ihad
to copy the contents of dictionary.openser into
/usr/local/radiusclient-ng...

An other thing, the content of dictionary.openser was
copied from the steps on the webpage...

Good luck!

Alberto

http://www.openser.org/docs/openser-radius-1.0.x.html