[Users] Freeradius dictionary additions..

nick nick at mobilia.it
Fri Aug 25 16:33:49 CEST 2006

When I add my dictionary.openser to Freradius v 1.0.1-3 on Centos 4.3,
and after following all the steps outlined on the webpage:

http://www.openser.org/docs/openser-radius-1.0.x.html

When I get to testing the configuration, radiusd -X

i get this:

read_config_files:  reading dictionary
Errors reading dictionary: dict_init: No ATTRIBUTE "Sip-Method" defined
for VALUE "Other"
Errors reading radiusd.conf

Unfortunately freeradius.org is now a parked domain (seems like a rather
large oversight on their part...) so I can't ask them..

Has anyone here ever seen an issue like this?

BTW, I'm using openser 1.1.0-notls compiled from source. Not that seems
to apply here though.