[Serusers] Re: [Users] branch route

Mark Aiken aiken.mark at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 20:17:22 CEST 2005

Regarding the reINVITE - I've seen a number of UAs that dont return all rr
parms in the subsequent Route. If your configuration depends on this feature
you will have problems with these UAs. FYI - Asterisk prior to about 4 weeks
ago has this problem. Also some WiFi SIP phones.
 If you want to use the UA to save proprietary dialog/call stateful info
this way (in rr params) you will need to carefully test the UAs used in your
network.
 Mark