[Users] branch route

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Sep 26 19:38:42 CEST 2005

Hi Richard,

if it's safe or not call add_rr_param() from branch_route is an already
debated subject. See:
    http://www.openser.org/pipermail/devel/2005-September/000573.html

Shortly you may not call it from failure route or from branch route
triggered from a failure route(so no serial forking. But you can safely
use it from a branch_route triggered by a request route.

This problem will be fixed as soon as the cvs is forked for the new
upcoming release.

regarding the future behaviour in failure route - if you do
add_rr_param() in branch route, this change will not be visible in the
failure_route - actually any change from branch route will not be
visible in failure route.

regards,
bogdan