[Users] cvs is frozen

Mon Sep 12 10:45:46 CEST 2005

Hi Daniel!

I still have 2 problems which are hard to track down.

1. Sometime the UDP threads get screwed up. Fifo and TCP threads are
still working (also TCP in and UDP out) but UDP packets sent to openser
are not processed.

2. Sometimes the tm module rans out of memory. The tm module keeps old
transactions in memory but apparently it does not delete them when they
get expired.

But bugs haven't appeared yet in normal usage, but when testing against
the protos test suite.

Thus, it would be very cool, if one of the core developers can test
openser against protos to find the bugs.

regards
klaus