[Users] t_relay does not follow RFC3263 "Locating SIP Servers"

andrei.valentin.pisau at fokus.fraunhofer.de andrei.valentin.pisau at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Sat Sep 3 14:41:52 CEST 2005

Hello,
Maybe the problem is that there is no ip address for fenet2.at.
SER does SRV lookup and then normal A lookup for the name provided in SRV's RR.
I cannot see from the code if there is used NAPTR, actually the function for
parsing such a RR is present but such a lookup is not performed.

The name resolution is done using gethostbyname anyway, even it tries first SRV
lookup or not.